After Jazzmine shared information on Sonic Automotive Group with the class, interviews were held by both John Perez and Jazzmine Dickson. Sonic Automotive is a Fortune 500 Company and considered one of nation’s best places to work in automotive industry.
Mr. Yandle offered his prospective on finance from lending side of the business and shared best practices for structuring deals and loan approvals.
Congratulations to ADI’s September Class Graduates. Back row, from left to right, Christopher Gallagher, Kendall Willis, David Pyle and Randy Smith. Front row, from left to right, Nobel Brugal, ADI Director of Student Services/Head Instructor Cheryl Piantedosi and Linton Morgan. Your hard work and determination will set you apart from the rest as you begin your journey. We wish you nothing but the greatest successes!
Congratulations to Jessica Soto. A June 2015 graduate, Jessica was hired at General RV in Tampa, FL as a Finance Manager. Jessica formerly worked in outside car sales and has hit the ground running at General RV. Awesome job Jessica!
ADI congratulates June 2015 class graduate Luis Bran. A United States Navy veteran with no experience in the auto industry, Luis is the primary Finance Manager at DCH Acura of Temecula. We are extremely happy for Luis and his hard work in earning this great position. Keep applying all of you have learned Luis! You will be great!
Saying hello to April 2015 class graduate Spencer Edwards. A U.S Army veteran, Spencer has been working as the Operations Manager at New Ride Motors in Charlotte, North Carolina and overseas the finance department along with the day to day operations of New Ride. Great to see you Spencer and keep up the great work!
“It took me 2 years to get to this school and it was well worth the wait. I had several obstacles that I had to overcome before attending this class but I remained focused and persistent. Today is my last day and I already have employers e-mailing me regarding an interview. Furthermore, my current employer wants to sit down with me and discuss options.
ADI is a “must” for anyone seeking to advance within the Automotive Industry. What I’ve learned here is priceless!!!
I am now working at a Nissan dealership as an F&I Manager in GA.
Thank you ADI!!!“
Automotive Dealership Institute takes the time to prepare you for a career in F&I Management. This is not a week long crash course. They provide all the material and training necessary to succeed.
Instructors and staff are great and everybody is there to help you get a job upon graduation.
Excellent program! Well worth the investment!
I am working as an F&I Manager at a VW/Nissan dealer group in WA and using everything I’ve learned.
Thank you ADI!
- ADI Campus, Outside
- ADI Classrooms
- ADI Lobby, Library & Offices
- ADI Staff
- ADI Student Lounge, Patio & Facilities
- Admissions for F&I Training
- Automotive Dealership Institute, the F&I School
- Automotive F and I Training Courses
- Automotive F&I Manager Program Outline
- Choosing a School
- Encyclopedia of Finance & Insurance Management Table of Contents and Excerpt
- F and I Job Placement
- F and I Training Automotive Finance and Insurance | ADI
- F&I Brochure
- F&I School of Automotive Finance and Insurance| ADI Mobile
- F&I Tips & Articles
- F&I Training | Automotive Finance and Insurance| ADI Facebook
- Finance & Insurance Encyclopedia
- Finance and Insurance
- Finance Management School
- Finance Manager Program Brochures Brochures
- Job Descriptions
- Live Class Previews
- NADA Guide
- Online Training
- Our Gallery
- Privacy Notice SLM
- Purchase Confirmation
- Purchase History
- Service Advisor Program Brochures
- Social media testimonials
- Student Loan Application
- Student Loan Application – NEW
- Terms & Policies
- test comms
- Thank You For Your Interest!
- Thank You For Your Interest!
- Transaction Failed
- Tuition Financing Options
- US Veterans
- Veterans Testimonials
- Video Samples
- Videos – Students Interviews & Group Discussions
Automotive Dealership Institute
Scottsdale, Arizona 85250
Toll Free: 1-877-998-7200